The organizing committee cordially invites all those involved in any aspects of GP-TCM by submitting articles, either for oral presentation and/or poster.
- Oral Communications:
Oral communications will be scheduled for a maximum of 15 minutes (including discussion). Authors may indicate their preference for an oral presentation. However, as only a limited number of oral communications can be accepted, authors may be asked to change their proposal and present their work as a poster.
- Poster presentations:
Maximum size of poster: 90 cm wide and 120 cm high.
- All abstracts have to be prepared according to the following points:
• Maximum of 1 page (format A4);
• Please leave a margin of 2.5 cm at the top, left, right and bottom;
• The text should have a line spacing of 1.5 lines;
• Please use Arial as font;
• The title should be written in bold letters, size 14 points. Leave a blank line between the title and the authors;
• The name(s) of the author(s) should be written in italic letters; please underline the name of the presenting author. Letter size 12 points. Leave a blank line between the author(s) and the name(s) of the institution(s);
• Type the name(s) of the institutions with a letter size of 10 points. Leave a blank between the addresses and the body text;
• Body text with a letter size of 12 points;
• Align text to the left.
- Deadline for abstracts February 25, 2012:
Each abstract should be submitted as an e-mail attachment to the GP-TCM Congress Secretariat by February 25, 2012.
The organizers cannot guarantee that abstracts received after this date will be published in the Abstracts book. Abstracts can only be accepted after payment of the registration fee.
In letter please clearly indicate whether the preferred form of presentation is an oral or a poster paper. Authors will be notified on the Scientific Committee’s decisions on acceptance of their abstract and the form of presentation (oral communication or poster) by March 9, 2012.